Monday, December 24, 2012

Rule #7

There's not much to say about Rule #7, but its one of my rules, so here we go...Rule #7 is SAY I LOVE YOU. This rule is a simple one, but one of the most important. Now, I'm not talking about the quick peck on the cheek "I love you" but a genuine, from the heart "I love you". Now, we all know we should tell those we love how we feel, but we often let the day to day frustrations prevent us from doing so. Saying I Love You not only makes the recipient's day, but makes you feel good, as well.

So make someone's day....tell them how you feel. Tell them often and from the heart. Your life, and the lives of those you love, will be better for it.

Rule #1 - I AM RESPONSIBLE
Rule #2 - ALWAYS BE KIND
Rule #3 - DON'T HOLD A GRUDGE
Rule #4 - DO THE RIGHT THING
Rule #5 - SMILE
Rule #6 - BE GOOD TO YOURSELF
Rule #7 - SAY I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment