Friday, May 31, 2013

Little Surprises

My friend, Linda, inadvertently stumbled upon a great thing.  She put a picture of me laughing as my contact picture on her cell phone.  It's a full face shot, so every time I call her, I fill up her screen, laughing.  Every time she sees it, it makes her laugh...so every time I call her, I am greeted with laughter.  It's the nicest thing!  Imagine if all your favorite people were greeted with laughter every time they called! How wonderful would it be to call you?  How wonderful would it be for all your phone conversations to start with a smile?  I LOVE this!  

So that got me thinking...what other little happy surprises can I leave myself?  What can I do to brighten my day, and the day of those around me, even if just for a moment?  Happy screen savers?  Sign up for a joke of the day email?  I'm at a loss.  So I turn to you...my faithful readers.  This is an interactive posting...I want ideas!  I will share them in a future post, but PLEASE help me.  

So please comment with your ideas...and in the meantime, those of you in my contacts beware...I will be snapping happy, laughing pictures of you, and answering your calls with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment