Sunday, January 6, 2013

I interrupt this blog to bring you an important message...

I interrupt this blog to bring you an important message. These rules that I have been blogging are the rules I STRIVE to live by. It is important to note that no one can live every moment in the way they want to...in fact, there would be no satisfaction in that. Imagine a buffet with only your favorite foods. That may sound wonderful at first, but after a while the thrill would be gone. If there was never failure, success would not be so sweet. There is no personal growth without pain...we do not learn from our achievements, we learn from our mistakes. Without the contrast of the things we don't want, we wouldn't even notice the things we do want.

Be easy on yourself!

Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to tell me how you feel about this blog. Please share it if you feel so inclined. Your feedback is very important to me, both positive and negative.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ,its so educational and beneficial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You have no idea what your feedback means to me.

    ReplyDelete