Friday, January 3, 2014

Rule #5: Smile

I know a beauty secret that works EVERY time...no matter how old or young you are...no matter if you are a man or woman...no matter how much sleep, how many wrinkles, how much makeup, whether your hair is done, no matter what you are wearing... The secret is to SMILE.  A smile will brighten the day of anyone you look upon.  A smile will release endorphins in your body that will make you feel good.  A smile will reduce tension, stress and negative feelings...not only in you but in those around you.  To prove my point, for the first time ever, I am using a picture of myself with this blog post...a picture with no makeup, bags under my eyes, hair a mess...only a genuine smile.

Those of you, my readers, who know me personally, know that I take this rule very seriously.  It is very rare to find me without a smile.  So here's what I found...a smile diffuses tension, relieves stress, shortens arguments, increases joy and just feels so good.  Smiles are contagious. If you want the world around you to be a brighter place...smile.  Those around you will smile in return and from there the possibilities are endless.  So here's the trick...make it a habit to smile.  The more you smile, the better you'll look, the better you'll feel, the more appealing the world around you will be.  It's as simple as that.  So next time you see someone without a smile...give him one of yours! (Corny, I know, but perfect😊)

No comments:

Post a Comment