Saturday, March 18, 2017

Seven Steps to a Great Day

Seven Steps to a Great Day

1. Coffee (ok, maybe you don't start with coffee, but I do, lol)

2. Meditate (or pray or yoga or whatever you do to clear your mind of distractions. Fifteen minutes should do it)

3. Make a list of ten things you either love or are thankful for (I like to write it down in a notebook so I can look at it when needed)

4. Laugh (do whatever you need to do, just don't go past this step. I use apps like Damn You Autocorrect but YouTube, Engrish.com and countless others work just fine. I repeat, do not skip this step!)

5. Listen to HAPPY music (I like a good slow, soft love song as much as the next guy, but not now. Upbeat, happy music only!)

6. Dance (preferably all over the house but it's not necessary. Behind a closed door is just fine)

7.  Look in the mirror and smile (PLEASE don't skip this step!!)

That's it!  I have another cup of coffee squeezed in there, but that's up to you. You will need to get up a half hour earlier, but soooo worth it!  Small price to pay for a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete