Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Secret to Success

I know it's been a long time, but unless I feel inspired, I just can't write. I've been thinking this morning about success. My measure of success is simple... Every day I strive to inspire, motivate, help or make smile at least one person. Now I know you may be thinking that this is a cop out. You're looking for the key to wealth, positive love relationships, career success...but in a way, that's what I'm talking about. I have found that making the world around you a better place, even just a little, brings you peace, brings you joy, makes you happy. When you are at peace, when you are happy, wealth, love and career success follows. I can't explain why, I just know it to be true. I've seen it over and over, not just in my own life, but in the lives of others. 

So my measure of success: To inspire, motivate, help or make smile at least one person, every day. In return, I am rewarded with peace and happiness. Personally, I think that's a pretty good deal. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment